November 9, 2013

Review: Fix by Force by Jason Warne

Summary-
Spencer doesn't have a choice.He can't choose to be different than what he is--the son of the town's worst enemy, the weakling who can't stand up for himself, the loser without friends.He can't change the way things are.Or maybe he can.Immediate confidence.Rapid change.Instant hope.These are the things Spencer believes he needs to fix his life, and that is what the steroids promise--a quick fix.But promises can be broken and shortcuts are often treacherous, and Spencer must decide if those risks are worth the perceived rewards--if "artificial" hope is strong enough for him to be fixed, by force.
 
Review-
I really liked this book. Only took me two days to read it. It was really good. I can relate to this because I have a guy friend who had went through steroid use and I was there for him through everything. I just Spencer(main character) would have had somebody for him through the whole thing. Any preteen-teenager can read and understand this book.
 
Publisher-Westbow Press
Reviewer Rating: 4.5 Stars
Reviewed by~Sierra Wells
Thanks to the Author of this book for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program in exchange for a honest review!





 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)