September 11, 2011

Review: The Blackhope Enigma by Teresa Flavin

Summary-
When Sunni Forrest’s stepbrother accidentally transports himself into a Renaissance painting, she and her friend Blaise set out to bring him back. They find themselves in a strange world of labyrinths, monsters and pirates.

Can they evade their greedy pursuers? And will they ever find their way home?

Review-
  A uniquely mysterious tale. I really enjoyed reading this book. I love the way the author painted the tale. The settings are detailed so vividly I felt like I could clearly see each one. They are all so beautiful.  The young characters are very endearing. They have the most amazing adventures in the search of home. This is a refreshing read. Young and old alike will love it. I cannot wait to read the author's next adventure.
Publisher-Candlewick Press

My Score: 4 Stars
Reviewed by Mechele
~Thank you to the publisher for this book~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)