August 31, 2011

Review: Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

Summary-
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in


Review-
 I really like the writing style of this author. The Shiver series has been one of my favorites. The wolves of Mercy Falls have absolutely stolen my heart. Having said that... I have to be honest about this last book "Forever". I waited for many months to get my hands on this final book. I must say, it was not what I was expecting. Don't get me wrong.It is a good book. The characters are the same ones that hold my heart captive. With a good strong storyline. I was just completely at the breaking point by the end of the book. I do not feel the ending is up to par with the rest of the series. Being the last book, I thought there would be more closure. In my opinion it just leaves you hanging with unanswered questions. Although, it is still worth the read.


Publisher-Scholastic, Inc
My Score: 3.5 Stars-Between ok and Good Book
Reviewed by~Mechele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)